A survey team from CARF International will be visiting us on January 28 to January 30, 2019
We invited the surveyors to evaluate how well we are meeting international standards for quality. This survey will tell us what we are doing well compared to organizations like ours worldwide and how we may improve our services.
As part of this survey, CARF surveyors will interview people who receive our services, their families, and our staff. Some questions the survey team members may ask include:
• Do you receive the services you need and want?
• Are you treated with respect?
• Do you take part in planning your services?
• Are you told what you need to know about your services?
• Are your questions answered in a way you understand?
• Do you know where to go with questions or concerns?
If you would like to talk with one of the survey team members or want to learn more about CARF International, please let one of our staff members know. You may also contact CARF International directly.
CARF International — A group of companies that includes CARF, CARF Canada, and CARF Europe.