Seeking Community Support Provider for individual with developmental disabilities – Statesboro area
Community Support Providers assist individuals with physical, intellectual and developmental disabilities to be active members of their community. In addition to helping clients with their daily living activities, Community Support Providers help their clients enjoy quality of life, both in the individual’s home and out in the community.
Community Support Providers facilitate creative supports so that our clients with developmental disabilities can reach their fullest potential.
If you are looking to make the world a better place, our Community Support Provider position may be the job for you.
- • One or more years of experience working successfully with individuals with physical, intellectual or developmental disabilities (such as Autism, Down Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, or brain injury);
- • The ability to perform personal support duties, such as assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing, meal preparation and mediation reminders;
- • Must have a current driver's license and auto insurance;
- • Must have a working telephone;
- • Must have current CPR/First Aid certification or obtain it within the first 30 days of employment;
- • Must have a current TB screening;
- • Must pass criminal background, MVR and drug tests.
- This position is located in the Statesboro, Georgia area. Pay is dependent on relevant experience and dependability and will be discussed during your interview.
Statesboro, Georgia, United States
PRN, Part-Time of Full-Time
Click HERE to apply online!
**Please note: If you have trouble with our application, please call us at 800-617-1126 to set up a time to come into our office to apply. Or, we can talk you through your application issues during a phone call. Unfortunately, our application cannot currently be completed via smart phone. Ask for Danielle or anyone available to help with application issues. We look forward to learning more about you and why you wish to be a Coastal Community Support Provider!
Click HERE to learn more about Coastal Home Care.