Seeking F-T LPN in Columbus ** Hiring Bonus! **
Seeking Full Time Direct Care LPN in Columbus. Hiring Bonus!
• Current Georgia RN or LPN license
• Current CPR certification
• Health physical (last 12 month)
• TB screening (last 12 months)
• Three (3) or more years nursing experience
• Desire to help others
• Reliable transportation
• Telephone with working voice mail
Why be a Coastal Home Care LPN?
• Flexible schedules – work a little or work a lot
• Paid travel time
• Benefits available (health insurance if you work 20 hours/week)
• Be treated with dignity and respect
• Do work that makes a difference!
Coastal Home Care provides one on one support to individuals in private homes and community settings. Our CNAs and PCAs provide assistance with non-skilled tasks while LPNs provide skilled care. All work is overseen by RN Clinical Supervisors.
Coastal Home Care Motto:
Doing Well by Doing Good
Coastal Home Care Mission Statement:
Coastal Home Care strives to deliver quality services in an ethical manner, enabling those we serve to live at home with respect and independence, meanwhile preserving our own stability to continuously progress, improve systems, and better ourselves and our communities.
Apply online by clicking HERE