Seeking Flex Schedule RN in Athens Area
The CHC Supervisory RN is responsible for monitoring the personal care, companion care and skilled nursing services provided by Coastal Home Care's direct care staff, as well as coordinating clinical services and ensuring overall quality of client care. Duties include conducting regularly scheduled supervisory visits to determine client support and clinical needs. This position offers flexible scheduling and lovable clients!
• Current State of Georgia RN license
• Current CPR certification and TB screening results;
• Minimum of 3 years RN experience and the ability to function independently in a home setting;
• Satisfactory written and verbal communication skills;
• Free from health problems that may harm the well-being of clients;
• Emotional and mental maturity for the establishment and maintenance of good working relationships with client, client’s family, direct care staff and administrative staff;
• Must have reliable transportation and willingness to drive to outlying areas;
• Adequate computer skills to be able to document electronically on a tablet.
Job Location: Athens, Georgia, United States
Position Type: PRN
To apply now, click HERE.
Coastal Home Care Mission Statement:
Coastal Home Care strives to deliver quality services in an ethical manner, enabling those we serve to live at home with respect and independence, meanwhile preserving our own stability to continuously progress, improve systems, and better ourselves and our communities.