Seeking Spanish Speaking Caregiver for 3-6pm M-F Shift *Hiring Bonus!*
Seeking Spanish Speaking Caregiver to work in Savannah 3PM through 6PM Monday through Friday.
• Desire to help others
• Reliable transportation
• Telephone with working voice mail
• Must have one of the following: Georgia CNA certification or successful completion of the state PCA competency exam (we can administer this assessment)
• Must be able to obtain CPR and First Aid certification within 30 days of hire
• Must test TB negative (we can provide screening)
Why be a Coastal Home Care Caregiver?
• Flexible schedules – work a little or work a lot
• Paid travel time
• Benefits available (health insurance if you work 20 hours/week)
• Be treated with dignity and respect
• Do work that makes a difference!
Coastal Home Care provides one on one support to individuals in home and community settings. Our caregivers provide assistance with:
• Bathing, grooming & dressing
• Grocery shopping & meal preparation
• Medication reminders
• Light housekeeping & errand running
• Community involvement & continuing education
Coastal Home Care Motto:
Doing Well by Doing Good
Coastal Home Care Mission Statement:
Coastal Home Care strives to deliver quality services in an ethical manner, enabling those we serve to live at home with respect and independence, meanwhile preserving our own stability to continuously progress, improve systems, and better ourselves and our communities.
Apply online by clicking HERE
For more information, contact:
Altrus, LLC and
Coastal Home Care, LLC
6600 Abercorn St., Suite 100
Savannah, GA 31405
(912)354-3680 - Office
(912)354-0354 - Direct
(912)525-3056 - Fax