Seeking Switchboard Operator, Savannah
The CHC Switchboard Operator is the main switchboard operator for all locations of Coastal Home Care. Many times during the day, call volume is high, and your job is to answer the calls and route them as quickly as possible to the proper receiver. The outstanding attendant is one who does this efficiently and correctly and who is pleasant and courteous to callers. The company uses Shoretel hardware and software systems so that the attendant is able to work hands-free with a headset and computer screens that enable you to manage all of the information with ease.
The Switchboard Operator receives and relays incoming and outgoing telephone calls for Coastal Home Care and provides directory information to inquirers and transfers calls. During off-peak times, the attendant provides clerical support as needed, including processing outgoing mail. The position requires a person who is calm under pressure when call volume is high.
• High school diploma or GED.
• One year of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
• Ability to interact and communicate with people over the telephone, often during high call volume.
• Knowledge of telephone consoles and related equipment.
• Must have a highly effective communication skill to speak and be understood by a diverse populations of staff, vendors, service providers, clients and the general public.
Coastal Home Care Motto:
Doing Well by Doing Good
Coastal Home Care Mission Statement:
Coastal Home Care strives to deliver quality services in an ethical manner, enabling those we serve to live at home with respect and independence, meanwhile preserving our own stability to continuously progress, improve systems, and better ourselves and our communities.
Coastal Home Care is a Drug Free Workplace.
Click HERE to apply