Why Choose Coastal Home Care?
Why You Should Choose Coastal Home Care, Inc.
1. We have been providing home care services since 1978. Our staff has hundreds of years of combined experience dealing with every kind of situation.
2. We perform criminal background checks on all employees, including annual DMV checks (motor vehicle).
3. We are a private duty home care company, not a registry service. Our caregivers are our employees. We do not use independent contractors.
4. We require at least two positive references, as well as verification with state and federal registries and the Office of Inspector General, that our employees have no allegations of abuse, neglect or fraud.
5. We perform competency assessments prior to job placement and provide continuing education to our staff.
6. We provide routine, client-specific supervision and training of our direct care staff by a Registered Nurse.
7. We are responsible for employee payroll deductions for Federal, State, Social Security and Medicare taxes and provide Workers’ Compensation insurance for our employees.
8. We are insured and bonded.
9. We provide replacement staffing if your regular caregiver is not available.
10. We offer customized, flexible services, 24 hours a day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year.
11. But what makes us the BEST is our unique ability to match the right caregiver with every client.
That makes all the difference.