Coastal Home Care offers a variety of services to meet the individual needs of every client:
- Companion/Homemaker Services include meal planning and preparation, light housekeeping, shopping and errands and companionship.
- Personal Care Services consist of all types of personal assistance such as bathing and dressing, toileting, and assistance with ambulation.
- Development Disabilities Support Services are personalized support services offered in the home and in community settings assisting those individuals challenged by developmental disabilities to live full and independent lives.
- Skilled Nursing Services are provided by either a Registered Nurse or a Licensed Practical Nurse and may include dressing changes, wound care, medication set-ups and administration – all as ordered by the client's personal physician.
- Care Management and Assessment Services are provided as a visit, by hourly rate, or for a monthly fee for ongoing services, by a Registered Nurse and Coordinator of services.
Services Are Paid for by:
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Private Pay
- Government-funded programs including Medicaid waivers (Community Care Services, SOURCE, MR Program), the Veterans Administration, and Older Americans Act funding
Private Pay services can be paid for in any of the following ways:
- Credit card
- Electronic debit from a bank account
- Client can be billed with credit approval